WHAT IS THE COLLABORATIVE WAY?
Divorce is difficult; the Collaborative Divorce Process can help. Collaborative Divorce is a unique way of divorcing that focuses on finding solutions that benefit the whole family and resolving differences with respect and cooperation, out of court. Tracy and Andrew McConaghie are trained Collaborative Divorce professionals. We provide expert guidance in creating parenting plans, solving conflicts, and supporting children through a divorce.
Collaborative Divorce offers:
- A non-adversarial approach to your divorce without costly court intervention.
- The ability to give you and your children a healthy chance to move forward.
- A chance to end your divorce a lot faster.
- An opportunity to use Teams of professionals for all the aspects of your divorce process and still have a strong possibility of saving money.
- A chance to abolish the win-lose mentality of litigation & favor a win-win solution.
- The opportunity to solve the problems of divorce in a cooperative instead of hostile manner.
- More privacy and confidentiality.
- The freedom to move at your own pace rather than waiting for court dates.
Please contact us for more information about how we can help or visit the Collaborative Law Institute of Georgia’s website.
Our Collaborative Divorce Specialists: Andrew McConaghie, LCSW Tracy McConaghie, LCSW, RPT/S